Over the past decade or so "mommy wine" culture has blown up thanks to social media and family lifestyle bloggers. These days, mothers who sip wine to cope with the stress of parenting are celebrated instead of chastised.
You can see it everywhere from wine cups that say "mommy fuel" and films that celebrate mothers who imbibe such as 2016's "Bad Moms."
- Confessions of a Pothead Mom | HuffPost Life ›
- Parents Explain Why They Smoke Weed | Parents Explain | Cut ... ›
- Miley Cyrus says mom got her smoking marijuana again ›
- Pot-Smoking Moms Unapologetic About Getting High - YouTube ›
- I'm A Mom Who Smokes Marijuana Daily (And I'm Not Ashamed) ›
- 20 Celeb Moms Who Smoke Weed Without Shame | CafeMom ›
- Inside the Private World of Mothers Who Smoke Weed | Babble ›
- Pot-smoking parents explain the rules of getting high at home ... ›