1. Every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Ever.
2. Every president of the AFL-CIO,Teamsters, United Food and Commercial Workers, and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Ever.
3. Every current member of the executive team at Apple.
4. Every winner of the most prestigious award in mathematics, the Fields Medal. Ever.
5. (Almost) Everyone to host a late-night show for a major network. Ever.
6. Every incarnation of the Dalai Lama. Ever.
7. Every editor-in-chief of The Wall Street Journal and The Financial Times as well as every managing editor of Time magazine and every director general of BBC. Ever.
8. Every member of the Central Politboro Standing Committee of the Communist Party of China. Ever.
9. And just in case you were looking for more parity in space — also, everyone who has ever walked on the moon. Ever.