1. Every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Ever.
2. Every president of the AFL-CIO,Teamsters, United Food and Commercial Workers, and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers. Ever.
3. Every current member of the executive team at Apple.
[Note: There has been at least one woman previously on Apple's executive team. HT: Sara Robinson]
4. Every winner of the most prestigious award in mathematics, the Fields Medal. Ever.
5. (Almost) Everyone to host a late-night show for a major network. Ever.
[Note: Joan Rivers hosted The Late Show from October 1986 to May 1987. HT: Benjamin Borowski]
6. Every incarnation of the Dalai Lama. Ever.
7. Every editor-in-chief of The Wall Street Journal and The Financial Times as well as every managing editor of Time magazine and every director general of BBC. Ever.
[Note: A previous version of this post neglected the fact that Martha Nelson is the new editor-in-chief of Time magazine. Congratulations to her and apologies for the error.]
8. Every member of the Central Politboro Standing Committee of the Communist Party of China. Ever.
9. And just in case you were looking for more parity in space — also, everyone who has ever walked on the moon. Ever.