Happiness break: here's some pure joy with a montage of animal hugs and kisses
When the news cycle and ridiculous current timeline of real life starts getting to you, where do you turn? Animal videos, of course. Give us allllll the animal videos. Cute ones, funny ones, mind-blowingly unbelievable ones. All the animals all the time, please.
The Catherine Violet Hubbard Animal Sanctuary Facebook page shared a video montage of animals hugging and kissing and dancing with their human friends, and it's just the injection of pure joy we could all use right now.
Come on, the bee with the high five? The oh-so-snuggly duck? The seal who decided to use a camerawoman as a mattress? So precious.
(Note: We wanted to point out a caveat to the sweetness and fun of the video. There is a brief scene that shows orangutans in human clothing, which is obviously not a natural state for them. Though it looks like they are having fun interacting with people, there's no way to know if or how they were trained to behave. We don't condone training wild animals to interact with or perform for humans.)
- How one act of chimpanzee affection can teach us all to hug more ... ›
- 12-year-old makes and donates bow ties to help shelter animals find ... ›
- Jon Stewart's beautiful 12-acre farm is now a safe haven for abused ... ›
- Watch these lucky elephants entranced by their very own private violin concert - Upworthy ›
- Ever wondered how a hippo gets its teeth cleaned? It's even cuter than you might think. - Upworthy ›
- 10 delightful finds from around the internet this week ›
- Celebrate Valentine's Day by watching animals be cute for 3 straight minutes - Upworthy ›
- Upworthy's roundup of 10 joyful finds from around the internet - Upworthy ›
- 10 things that made us smile this week - Upworthy ›
- Ferret adorably insist that her human see her new babies - Upworthy ›