Science doesn't lie. Moms need help.
It turns out mothers recover from childbirth faster when they don't have to go it alone. Shocker, right?
Anyone who's ever had a baby or has been around someone who's had a baby can tell you that new mothers need help. But sometimes it takes science to point out the obvious. There have been studies showing the importance of a newborn spending time with its father. It improves the health of the baby and strengthens the bond between baby and dad. But a new study found that having a co-parent on hand can make a big difference in how mom feels.
- I didn't understand male privilege until I became a stay-at-home dad ... ›
- Millennials are struggling to be the dads they thought they'd be. This ... ›
- This CEO knows how hard it is to be a new dad. So he changed one ... ›
- IKEA's new parental leave policy definitely raises the bar for ... ›
- Should paid parental leave be a baby shower gift? Lots of people ... ›
- Here's what one small-business owner thinks of paid parental leave ... ›
- Dove is offering $5,000 to dads without parental leave at their jobs ... ›