Montel Williams is a man of many talents, he's the former host of TV's "The Montel Williams Show" which ran for 17 years, radio's "Montel Across America," and has acted on countless television shows.
He served in the U.S. Navy and Marines and was honorably discharged after 15 years of service.
Williams has also been a tireless advocate for veterans, people with multiple sclerosis (MS), and medicinal cannabis.
- Famous people with multiple sclerosis ›
- Montel Williams Rushed to Hospital After He "Overdid It" at Gym ›
- For The Past 17 Years, Montel Williams Did What The FDA Won't ... ›
- Montel Williams: Living with MS ›
- Montel Williams - Living With MS ›
- Montel Williams Discusses His Fight With MS - YouTube ›
- Montel Williams - Wikipedia ›