Shocking footage taken in Alpharetta, Georgia last Thursday shows a mother relaxing by a pool while her two sons play in the water. The scene quickly changes from fun to frightening when one son warns her about a tree about to fall on her.
"I was sitting at the pool relaxing and reading a book while watching my two sons swim, when I heard a tree cracking and then my son yelled 'Run mom!' so I bolted out of my chair right before a huge tree fell right on the chair I was sitting on," the mother said, according to Viral Hog.
"Our home security camera captured the whole thing!"
Quick Footed Mother Escapes Falling Tree || ViralHogwww.youtube.com
Upworthy will update this article with more information as it becomes available.
- A mom describes her tween son's brain. It's a must-read for all parents. ›
- Woman criticizes mom who staged a 'happy' Instagram photo shoot ... ›
- Mom of biracial child lists the things she had to unlearn and learn ... ›
- Portland Navy vet stood tall asking feds to remember their oath. They broke his hand. - Upworthy ›
- A mom describes her tween son's brain. It's a must-read for all parents. - Upworthy ›