French woman reunites with the American boyfriend she hasn't seen in the 75 years since they fell in love during WWII.
Truly beautiful. If only we could all be so loved.
75 years later, D-Day veteran meets long-lost French love www.youtube.com
There are millions of love stories in the world, but occasionally one stands out—like this one.
Falling in love is a universal human phenomenon without a universal definition. It can be a slow-building fire or a flash in the pan. It can happen over years, or over a single cup of coffee. Sometimes it fizzles and fades, and sometimes it lingers for a lifetime.
- This Illustration Of How Many Soldiers Died On D-Day Is Like A Kick ... ›
- A 92-year-old World War II fighter pilot flies her plane for the first time ... ›
- I'm Not Crying, There's Just A Beautifully Tragic Gay WWII Soldiers ... ›
- During WWII, he helped free a French town. His reaction to seeing it ... ›
- Meet Elaine Harmon, a WWII veteran with a unique dying wish ... ›
- A beautiful WWII love story gets a happy ending after 70 years ... ›
- 7 ghostly before-and-afters from WWII London remind us of the cost ... ›
- 15 badass women of World War II you didn't learn about in history ... ›
- During WWII, beauty was propaganda, but it might've helped win the ... ›
- These staggering graphics put the WWII death toll in perspective ... ›
- World War II - BrainPOP ›
- They fell in love during World War II. 75 years later, they reunited ... ›
- World War II (1939-45) - The New York Times ›
- WWII Memorial ›
- Home | The National WWII Museum | New Orleans ›
- Call of Duty®: WWII ›
- World War II - HISTORY ›
- World War II | Facts, Summary, Combatants, & Causes | Britannica.com ›
- World War II: Causes and Timeline | HISTORY.com - HISTORY ›
- World War II - Wikipedia ›