TikTok has become a great place for finding life hacks and one of the best follows is @Sidneyraz. His hook is that he shows people the "things I wish I knew before I was in my 30s."
Most of his life hacks are simple, domestic tricks for cleaning the house or preparing food. But he also shares some financial advice and makes the personal admission that "not being hungover is better than being drunk."
That's a lesson that a lot of us wish we learned sooner.
Like a lot of folks, Sidney is learning a lot of domestic skills in his third decade and that makes sense. That's the time when people begin to settle down with a significant other and pick up more domestic skills.
The good news is that he's not going through this life change alone. He wants to share all of it with you.
Here are 11 of his best life hacks.
Baking bacon is better than frying:
baking bacon is better than frying bacon #inmy30s #bacon
How to eat a flat chicken wing:
learned this on hot ones #inmy30s #chickenwings
A tooth-brushing trick:
30+ years of being wrong #inmy30s #oralhealth
How to stop a pot from boiling over:
it has helped many times #inmy30s #cookingtips
You can vacuum more than just your floor:
vacuuming more than just floors #inmy30s #vaccum
Did you know your dishwasher has a filter?
cleaning the dishes robot is a thing #inmy30s #dishwasher
The weatherman isn't saying what you think he's saying:
but what is the forecasted area?? #weatherreport #inmy30s
How to fill a cooler:
have a great summer y’all #inmy30s #summervibes2021
The secret behind Chinese food containers:
first time trying this #chinesefood #takeout #tipsandtricks
your body will thank you #inmy30s #movingday
Not being hungover is better than being drunk:
goodbye youth. #inmy30s
- Former factory worker becomes fastest-growing content creator ... ›
- This amazing needle-threading life hack will change your life ... ›
- Coach Lisy's life hacks help thousands on TikTok - Upworthy ›
- This amazing needle-threading life hack will change your life - Upworthy ›
- Guys save church money by fixing clock tower with WD-40 - Upworthy ›
- One woman's question asking if life gets better after 30 went viral. Here are the best responses. - Upworthy ›