Toddlers talking to one another is always adorable. Twin toddlers talking to each other takes adorable to another level. And twin toddlers talking about being "in quarantines" while chanting "Go away germs!" is so cute it almost hurts.
Who'd have thought pandemic safety measures could ever be cute?
Megan Elizabeth shared a video of her 3-year-old twins chatting with one another in their bedroom on TikTok, explaining that they always have conversations about their day while she puts their little brother to sleep. The conversation topics this time? Quarantine, germs, springtime, and batteries.
So. Freaking. Precious.
- A viral photo of a calm dad and a screaming toddler holds an ... ›
- A comic for dads learning important life lessons from their toddlers ... ›
- Scientists tested a theory of human nature on toddlers. The results ... ›
- Adorable video of a three-year-old giving his dad a 'daily checkup' is just what the doctor ordered - Upworthy ›
- One's white. The other's black. But their mom wants you to know they're still identical twins. ›
- Amy Schumer caught a major milestone moment on video, and it's toddlerhood in a nutshell - Upworthy ›
- Don't come between this 4-yr-old and her favorite songs—and definitely don't sing them wrong - Upworthy ›
- Adorable 4-yr-old calls New Zealand police to show them his toys - Upworthy ›
- Adorable toddler reacts to her dad shaving his beard - Upworthy ›
- Conjoined twins separated with the help of virtual reality - Upworthy ›
- A viral photo of a calm dad and a screaming toddler holds an important parenting lesson - Upworthy ›