Christina Koch blasted off into space on March 14, 2019, on what would be a historic 328 days at the International Space Station (ISS).
Over that time, she was part of the first-ever all-female spacewalk. She also set a record for the longest single spaceflight by a woman. While at the ISS, she conduced six spacewalks, spending over 42 hours outside the station.
Koch and crew conducted countless experiments at the ISS, focusing on technology development, biology, and the search for evidence of dark matter.
- WATCH: NASA Astronaut Christina Koch returns home to warm ... ›
- Watch astronaut Christina Koch reunite with her dog after 328 days ... ›
- Christina Koch Reunites With Happy Dog After Return to Earth | Time ›
- Astronaut Christina Koch posts heartwarming video of reunion with ... ›
- Astronaut Christina Koch's Dog Welcomes Her Home After A Year In ... ›
- Astronaut Christina Koch Posts Video Of Reunion With Dog After ... ›
- Astronaut Christina Koch's dog welcomes her home after a year in ... ›