Family stages an intervention for their dog that only misbehaves around Grandma
“I’m noticing that when your mom is at work, your behavior is getting worse.”
Dogs are toddlers in little furry bodies, or at least that how they behave sometimes. They constantly get into things they shouldn't and act like they're hyped up on a batch of Pixy Stix when they are excited about something. Their uncontrollable zoomies can have dogs crashing into walls, furniture and people, without a care in their tiny dog world.
And just like toddlers, their behavior can change based on who's supervising them. In one family, a pit bull named Bishop Ace keeps giving Grandma a run for her money any time she's charged with babysitting him. Jayla doesn't have any human grandchildren and Bishop Ace is her only grand-dog so you'd think he would be nicer to his grandma, especially since he knows how to behave.
Turns out that the pittie has exquisite manners with his mother, Shauna. He loves cuddling with her and listens the first time he's asked to do something, but as soon as mom goes to work, Bishop runs amuck.
But Shauna doesn't believe her sweet little dog could ever do anything as wild as grandma reports, which is exactly why grandma started recording Bishop's hijinks. This is what seems to have led to an intervention with the hyperactive pit bull.
"We want to have a conversation with you," Jayla says. "Because I'm noticing when mom is at work, your behavior is getting worse. You don't listen when grandma says 'drop it,' you run."
Bishop Ace refused to make eye contact for much of the intervention, and when Grandma was done speaking, Shauna gave the obviously guilty dog scratches and denied it was him causing the problem. Even with the video evidence, Bishop Ace is still his mama's baby and can do no wrong in her eyes, so all of Grandma's intervention efforts never work. But if you want to see some adorably hilarious "bad dog" shenanigans you can check out the video from The Dodo below.
- Pit bull throws the most adorably sad tantrum when his foster sister steals his toy ›
- Pit bulls are being freed from their bad reputations and returning as America's top dog ›
- Couple buys new house and finds abandoned dog tied to a tree by the old homeowners ›
- Bike thief interrupted by dog demanding belly rubs - Upworthy ›
- Dog runs away to go to Metallica concert across the street - Upworthy ›
- None ›
- Dog finds out he's going to see grandparents and goes nuts - Upworthy ›
- Pit bull's tantrum proves even dogs get spoiled at grandma's - Upworthy ›