Yep, OK, so I've used a bunch of gifs and fictional characters here to illustrate my point. But hey, I hope these seven signs from these snazzy ladies inspire some of you, too. Gentlemen: Take note.
1. When you don't self-deprecate, put yourself down, or play down your achievements.
Let's quit the putting ourselves down, ladies, cuz it's only hurting ourselves.
2. When you stand your ground like a total boss.
Even when you stand your ground quite literally, like this bad-ass.
3. When you go out and protest and you have this look on your face.
This little girl and her awesome dad are protesting sexual violence in India.
4. When you are not afraid of your sexuality.
Or if you have game, props to you.
"Parks and Recreation" fans, appreciate.
5. When you can give real talk and not be afraid of holding back from speaking your mind.
Damn it, Lucy Liu ... she gives it to the world straight.
6. When you appreciate the power of pizza. Cuz let's be real here.
BRING BACK DARIA.
7. When you get shot in the head and you still fight for your rights.
If you don't know who Malala Yousafzai is, here's a reminder.
So, basically, if you can relate to any of these things, go ahead and do your best damn Beyonce dance.