It feels nice, doesn't it?
You know the feeling you get when you catch your sweetheart looking at you in a way that lets you know just how much they love you?
Love is a raw, sometimes nonsensical, all-encompassing emotion, and being in a relationship is a beautiful extension of that. These illustrations highlight some of the things we experience but tend not to notice while being part of a couple.
Puuung believes love manifests itself in all sorts of ways that we can easily overlook in our daily lives.
Here are 15 of her delightful drawings celebrating the small gestures that make being in love so special:
1. Gestures like making sure your boo is warm and cozy when it's time for bed.
2. Or making memories by getting crafty together.
3. Rocking out to music as you unapologetically go for that high note.
4. Sweet hugs that make your heart flutter. Every. Single. Time.
5. Napping on the couch together is one of the best things ever.
6. Hopelessly remaining on each other's mind when you're not in the same place.
7. There's never a bad time for a nice cuddle.
8. A sweet kiss on the forehead speaks volumes. Am I right?
9. Finding lovely ways to surprise each other.
10. Few things are sweeter than dancing like nobody's watching (music optional).
11. How about giving your kitty a bath? What a fun (and messy) bonding experience.
12. Tying your shoe for you? Now that's amoré!
13. Sharing is caring — particularly with the one you love.
14. Sharing a homemade meal cooked with love.
15. And — perhaps more importantly — being there for each other through times of joy and times of sorrow.
Whether it's a warm look, a simple hug, or a comforting kiss on the forehead, these drawings remind us to notice the everyday, small gestures from our significant others.
That's why Puuung says she tries to find the meaning of love in our daily lives and (lucky for us) celebrates it by creating these whimsical illustrations twice a week on Grafolio.
This delightful series is a beautiful reminder not to overlook the little things that make us fall a little more in love with our special someone every single day.