Studies have shown that men who have daughters are more likely to support women's rights. CEOs with daughter are more aware of the problems women face in the workplace, and a 2011 study of Danish companies found they're more likely to close the gender wage gap.
One man whose daughter has played a role in his championing of women's rights? Snoop Dogg. The rapper posted a video on Instagram highlighting the inequality that the U.S. women's soccer team is currently facing, and he did it in the most endearingly Snoop Dogg way.
"Food for thought: Shout out to the USA women's soccer team for their fourth World Cup, but what I want to talk about is they only get $90,000 per player, but the men, if they win it they get $500,000 per player," he said in the video. "Sorry-ass [expletive] men from the US soccer team ain't ever won [expletive], ain't gonna ever win [expletive], can't even get out of the [expletive] first round."
- Rapinoe responds to Snoop Dogg calling for equal pay for US ... ›
- Snoop Dogg Backs USWNT in Equal Pay Dispute: 'Pay the Girls ... ›
- Snoop Dogg says US women's soccer team deserves same pay as ... ›
- NowThis Politics - Snoop Dogg Demands Equal Pay for the USWNT ... ›
- Snoop Dogg Demands Equal Pay for the USWNT - NowThis ›
- Snoop Dogg backs equal pay in US women's football after World ... ›
- Snoop Dogg Wants Equal Pay for US Women's Soccer Team: 'Pay ... ›
- Snoop Dogg Demands Equal Pay for U.S. Women's Soccer Team ... ›
- NowThis on Twitter: "'Pay them girls what they worth ... ›
- Snoop Dogg demanded equal pay for the US women's national ... ›