Today, June 14th, is Trump's birthday, which is a hard pill to swallow for fellow Gemini sun signs, but here we all are: in hell with Trump.
Currently, on Twitter there is a trending hashtag #HappyBirthdayMrPresident in honor of his birthday, but it has quickly been overtaken by people wishing Obama an early birthday, and singing Obama's praises in general.
Even the tweets that aren't straight up wishing Obama a happy birthday (his birthday isn't until August), have used the space to roast Trump and avoid sending him well-wishes.
Yesterday, June 13th, was Chris Evans' birthday, so he also received some shout outs instead of Trump.
There are truly countless happy birthday posts to Obama, many more than there are to Trump.
This article originally appeared on SomeeCards. You can read it here.
- Arguing is easy; persuasion is hard: what Donald Trump teaches us ... ›
- Jimmy Kimmel destroyed Trump's plan for abstinence-only sex ed ... ›
- The Trump administration is bullying trans kids, and it's up to us to ... ›
- The Anne Frank Center is going after Trump for his weak ... ›
- Exclusive: Kathy Griffin dishes on Trump and the trolls that plagued ... ›
- How Trump inherited Obama's weird legal climate battle against 21 ... ›
- People are roasting the hell out of Eric Trump today about posting ... ›
- Bill Gates calmly explains why Trump's world philosophy doesn't ... ›
- Trump wanted to look tough posing with bikers. It backfired in a ... ›
- Chrissy Teigen wants to 'Make Trump's Birthday Great Again' — by ... ›
- Donald Trump - Wikipedia ›
- Twitter Is Hijacking Trump's Birthday to Celebrate Obama's ›
- President-trump-birthday-card ›
- Happy Birthday Mr. President? Trump Turns 73, Gets Trolled on ... ›
- Donald Trump Gets Savagely Trolled On His Birthday As Tweeters ... ›
- PRESIDENT TRUMP BIRTHDAY BASH! - 3rd Annual Celebration ... ›
- 'The Daily Show' Trolls Donald Trump With Special Birthday ... ›