A judge in Pennsylvania is facing scrutiny after dashcam footage of him at a traffic stop was recently made public, revealing his alleged attempt to influence the police officer with his position.
Judge Dennis Reinaker of Lancaster County was pulled over in East Lampeter Township on April 26 for tailgating the officer, police Chief Stephen Zerbe told LNP.
In the video, Reinaker is seen getting out of his car as the officer approaches.
"What do you think you're doing pulling me over?" Reinaker asks. "For blowing my horn?"
- Police can't trace guns on a computer. Watch how it's done at the ... ›
- A Black Man Approaches The Cops. The Cop Pulls Out His Gun ... ›
- I have a mental disorder. This is what happened when I tried to buy ... ›
- 7 things black people want their well-meaning white friends to know ... ›
- Chicago's police missed the mark with their safety tips. Here's what ... ›
- 3 selfies shared by Chris Rock are just one more way he's ... ›
- What parents want their black sons to do when they're stopped by ... ›
- Questlove gets pulled over 6 times a year. Sadly, his experience is ... ›
- The four magic phrases to use when you're stopped by the cops ... ›
- A police officer makes a profound statement after pulling over a ... ›
- Eagan Police Pull Over Dozens Of Texting Drivers In 'Operation ... ›
- Watch This “Police Robot” Pull a Car Over ›
- Here's what happens when police pull over a driverless car - The ... ›
- Police pull over naked man riding scooter | abc13.com ›
- Kentucky traffic stops: My rights, what to do when police pull me over ›
- Police pull over black teen driving with his white grandmother ... ›
- Important Rights You Have When You're Pulled Over by the Police ›
- Police pull over state attorney - YouTube ›
- Police Stops: What to Do If You Are Pulled Over | Nolo ›
- Police pull over Florida state attorney - YouTube ›