After these Arab plumbers learned their client was a Holocaust survivor, they gave her a ridiculous bill: nothing
It's estimated that only a few hundred thousand Holocaust survivors are still living. Sadly, in the coming years that number will eventually make its way to zero.
Nazi concentration caps were liberated 74 years ago, so a twenty year old who made it through the atrocity is now 94. Elihu Kover of Nazi Victim Services for Self-help Community Service spoke of the conditions many of these elderly survivors face as they advance in age at a Senate hearing in 2013.
- Arab Plumbers Refuse to Charge Israeli Woman After Learning She ... ›
- Arab plumbers in Haifa refuse to charge Holocaust survivor ~ Elder ... ›
- Arab-Israeli Plumbers Waive Fees For Holocaust Survivor – The ... ›
- Arab Plumbers in Haifa Refuse to Charge Holocaust Survivor ... ›
- 'So Moving': Arab Plumbers Refuse to Charge Elderly Client After ... ›
- Arab-Israeli plumbers waive fee after hearing client is Holocaust ... ›
- Arab plumbers refuse to charge client after learning she's a ... ›
- Holocaust Survivor Left in Tears After Arab Plumbers Refuse to ... ›