- At :32, she makes a great point.
- At :58, she goes to a brave place almost no politician ever does.
- At 1:30, she talks about family and brings her truth hammer.
- At 2:07, she asks the question we're all asking, then makes us laugh.
- At 2:51, she calls out all of those who would vote "no" on equality.
- And at 3:13, she breaks my heart and puts everything into perspective.
In case you are curious, the bill supporting marriage equality passed in committee. It still has a way to go to become law. :D