This Man Wrote 6 Rules For Partying. I'd Follow 'Em.
It's time we all thought a little more deeply about what it means to be good at partying. Rocker Andrew W.K. will get ya started!#6 is my favorite.
1. On respecting the power of the female anatomy:
2. On the genderlessness of feminism and the restriction-free zone of inclusivity that feminism occupies:
3. On the inherent logic of feminism:
4. On the arbitrary construction of gendered fashion and the thrill of coloring outside your own lines:
5. On sex not being defined 100% by procreation (or the participation of two different genders either!):
6. On empathy:
empathy for all human condition diversity and equality humanity and culture gender equality lgbtq lgbtqqMore