The process of getting your body to return to normal after delivering a baby can take time.
Most bodies don't just "snap back," and it can take from six to eight months for the average woman to feel mostly recovered from having a baby. It's also totally normal to retain weight after giving birth. Most women keep on 11 or more pounds. But there's still a stigma on postpartum bodies. As if the pressure that comes with having a newborn child isn't bad enough, women are also often pressured to make their bodies trim and slim faster than is medically safe.
- Jessica Simpson Talks About How Her Body Has Changed After ... ›
- Celebrity moms who spoke out about their post-pregnancy bodies ... ›
- Jessica Simpson's trainer reveals how he helped her lose 100 ... ›
- Jessica Simpson "reveals" her new body | Salon.com ›
- Why Jessica Simpson's Body Journey is Relatable AF | E! News ›
- Jessica Simpson Is 'Working Really Hard' on Her Post-Baby Body ... ›
- Jessica Simpson Shares Photo Wearing 'Rubber Corset' Postpartum ›
- Jessica Simpson Celebrates Her Postpartum 100-Pound Weight ... ›
- Jessica Simpson's First Post-Baby Body Pic Is Too Relatable ›
- Jessica Simpson's postpartum weight loss story is about more than ... ›
- Jessica Simpson Disappointed She's Praised For Postpartum ... ›