There are few words to describe how drastically a marriage changes after the first child has arrived. Any faults or weaknesses you may not have noticed in your relationship become clear as day.
With a new child comes a host of responsibilities to be divided up among the couple. According to a study from Journal of Marriage and Family, 95% of heterosexual couples want egalitarian marriages where duties are shared. But research shows more often than not, the women in the relationship are forced to put in a lot more effort.
- Mom Turns Off WiFi When Husband Hides From Baby Duty In The ... ›
- 20 Cell Phone Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You ›
- Finally, 7 Reasons Why Dudes Spend So Much Time in the Bathroom ›
- Mom Turns Off Wi-Fi When Husband Hides in Bathroom To Avoid ... ›
- Husband, I Know What You're Doing In The Bathroom And It's Not ... ›
- Dear Husband: The Bathroom Is Not A Man Cave ›