It's sounds weird, but having models who look like the women who buy swimsuits can actually help sell swimsuits? Target has been the number one market share holder in women's swimwear since 2015, and it's hard not to feel that their commitment to inclusive models gets part of the credit.
Target just launched their Swim 2020 campaign, and the models for the retailer's line come in all sizes and races, just like the women who are actually buying them. This year, Target even cast a model with Ichthyosis, a hereditary skin condition that causes the body to shed its skin every two weeks. The condition creates rough, dryer skin on the surface of the body, giving it an appearance like scales.
- Target Launched Size-Inclusive Swimsuit Brand Kona Sol ›
- Target's latest swimsuit campaign includes no photo retouching and ... ›
- Kona Sol : Swimsuits, Bathing Suits & Swimwear for Women : Target ›
- Model with a prosthetic leg poses in Target swimwear campaign ... ›
- Target Chooses Real Women to Model in New Swimwear Campaign ›
- Target Launches 'Size-Inclusive' Swimsuit Collection | Path to ... ›
- Role models: Target, Nordstrom, American Eagle want more ... ›
- Target Size-Inclusive Swimsuit Collection Kona Sol | POPSUGAR ... ›
- Target 2019 swim assortment ›
- Target Launches New Swim Brand, Kona Sol — Target's Announces ... ›