Between 2016 and 2018, the market share of Victoria's Secret in the U.S. dropped from 33% to 24%, as the company had received criticism for being behind the times. When it comes to our underwear, we want comfort over sex appeal, and when it comes to businesses, we want them to be harassment-free. The New York Times recently published a piece detailing a culture of "misogyny, bullying and harassment" at Victoria's Secret.
"This abuse was just laughed off and accepted as normal. It was almost like brainwashing. And anyone who tried to do anything about it wasn't just ignored. They were punished," Casey Crowe Taylor, a former public relations employee at Victoria's Secret, told the Times.
- Models urge Victoria's Secret CEO to take a stand on sexual ... ›
- Over 100 models call on Victoria's Secret to address sexual ... ›
- Victoria's Secret models defend company after sexual misconduct ... ›
- Victoria's Secret models pen open letter calling for CEO to take ... ›
- Milla Jovovich & 100 more beg Victoria's Secret to tackle sexual abuse ›
- 100 Models Petition Victoria's Secret on Sexual Misconduct ›
- Over 100 Models Petition Victoria's Secret on Sexual Misconduct ... ›
- Epstein accuser blames Victoria's Secret owner for assault in Ohio ... ›
- The Jeffrey Epstein–Victoria's Secret Connection - The Atlantic ›
- Models call on Victoria's Secret CEO to lead in combating sexual ... ›