This dude has a lot of rules for women. I think he’s right.
He's so confused. In the *best* way.
So what are these rules for women he's talking about?
- Don't sleep around or else you're a slut.
- But don't turn men down because then you're a bitch.
- If you take a nude photo of yourself and someone else shares it without your permission, you can't get angry because you were basically asking for it to be shared.
- Especially if you're famous, because everyone knows when you're famous you sign a contract that means you have no right to privacy.
- If you want to feel safe in public, you have to dress a certain way. You know what that means.
- If you don't want to be harassed, just smile at men when they tell you to.
- But if you do get harassed, it's probably because you either did or didn't smile at him.
- If you didn't smile, you're a bitch and were asking to be harassed. You should've smiled.
- But if you do smile, it's an invitation for
harassmentcontinued conversation, why didn't you just ignore him?
- And, yes, all of this is still true even if you're just trying to get to work.