Knowing your triggers helps you manage your emotions.
Learning your emotional triggers on your own is one thing but figuring out your triggers in a relationship adds another layer of intensity. Maybe you're afraid of being abandoned or want to feel the need to push the other person away but you don't know why.
If this sounds familiar, you're not alone. It's why artist and mental health advocate Dominee Wyrick created a graphic to help you identify what triggers you in relationships.
- How to Identify Your Emotional Triggers and What to Do About Them ... ›
- How to Spot Your Emotional Triggers | Psychology Today ›
- What Are Emotional Triggers + Why You Need To Understand Them ›
- Discover Your Emotional Triggers - Transformational Coaching and ... ›
- 5 Steps for Managing Your Emotional Triggers | Psychology Today ›
- How to Identify Your Emotional Triggers (Before it's Too Late ... ›