There are few people on planet Earth that know what it feels like to be bullied quite like Monica Lewinsky.
In her early 20s, she became the focus of one of the biggest scandals in American history after engaging in a sexual relationship with former president Bill Clinton.
She was the butt of nighttime talk show jokes, harassed by politicians, and constantly pursued by the paparazzi. Twenty years later, she's survived the scandal and become a tireless advocate for helping those who've been bullied.
- Monica Lewinsky urges people to #ClickWithCompassion in ... ›
- Monica Lewinsky On Cyberbullying, The Epidemic Campaign ›
- Monica Lewinsky On Cyberbullying: 'Public Shaming As A Blood ... ›
- Monica Lewinsky on cyberbullying campaign - YouTube ›
- Monica Lewinsky Debuts a New Anti-Bullying P.S.A. | Vanity Fair ›
- Monica Lewinsky on Surviving Cyberbullying Refinery29 | Time ›
- Monica Lewinsky unveils powerful cyberbullying PSA, 'The Epidemic' ›