According to RAINN, teen girls between the ages of 16 and 19 are four times more likely to be victims of rape, attempted rape, or sexual assault. And as if the increased likelihood of sexual assault wasn't bad enough, many high school students are bombarded with reminders about their lack of security. Some are even reminded of the dangers through their homework.
A teacher at Klein Collins High School in Spring, Texas is in hot water after giving 9th grade students a take-home test on a recent lesson on DNA. Students were asked to figure out who "raped Suzy" by studying DNA evidence results taken from the scene of the crime.
- Question about rape ends up on biology homework assignment for ... ›
- Biology Test Asks High School Freshman to Solve a Rape ›
- Biology Test Question Asks High School Freshmen To Solve A Rape ›
- A question about rape was included on a ninth-grade biology ... ›
- Freshman Biology Teacher Asks Student To Solve A Rape On Test ›