Single dad asks his daughters for fashion advice before a date and strangers on social media responded with some helpful suggestions.
The world is dark and full of terrors, but every once in a while it graces us with something to warm our icy-cold hearts. And that is what we have today, with a single dad who went viral on Twitter after his daughter posted the photos he sent her when trying to pick out and outfit for his date. You love to see it.
Life with a single dad, asking for advice on date outfits 😂😂 my heart 🥺❤️ https://t.co/pymKUG6PHj— c a r l i (@c a r l i)1562460327.0
After seeing these heartwarming pics, people on Twitter started suggesting this adorable man date their moms. It was essentially a mom and date matchmaking frenzy.
- https://www.upworthy.com/she-calls-her-rarely-seen-body-type-the ... ›
- 5 big takeaways from a new study linking personality type to ... ›
- 11 things people don't tell you about growing up with an alcoholic ... ›
- No more excuses, fellas. Two single dads will show you how to do ... ›
- The Internet was supposed to save dating. Instead, it's ruining it ... ›
- What Are The Differences Between Kids Raised By Single Dads And ... ›
- Read the powerful, viral note this dad wrote to his makeup artist ... ›
- A dad gets a standing ovation for his message to boys interested in ... ›
- He asked his dad for relationship advice. Pops told him to look at ... ›
- Single dad slams 'deadbeat' ex for not wanting custody of their child ... ›
- 7 Tips for Dating a Single Dad ›
- Getting down to the basics: dating a single dad | EliteSingles ›
- Single dad becomes social media star after asking daughter for ... ›
- From One Father to Another: 5 Tips for Single Dads | eharmony Advice ›
- What A Single Dad Wants In A Girlfriend - The Good Men Project ›
- Viral Post Shows Single Dad Asking Daughter for Pre-Date Fashion ... ›
- 15 reasons to date a single dad - eharmony Dating Advice ›
- Tips for the single, dating dad - Chicago Tribune ›
- 6 tips for dating as a single dad | Fox News ›
- How to Date as a Single Dad ›