The solution to the issue of breastfeeding in public is incredibly simple. It's called "Move Your Eyeballs."
A Texas mom was kicked out of a public pool because apparently some people don't know what to do when a baby eats near them.
Misty Daugereaux was enjoying a day at Nessler Family Aquatic Center in Texas City, Texas with her nephew and two sons when she fed her 10-month-old.
She didn't rip off her top and start giving a lifeguard a lap dance. She didn't walk up to people's lounge chairs and shove her breasts into their faces. She didn't shout, "Hey everyone, come over here and watch my peep show!" She simply breastfed her baby.
Apparently, some folks at the pool took issue with Daugereaux feeding her baby near them, however. A lifeguard approached her and told her she needed to cover up. She said she didn't actually need to, and that she had a right to feed her baby there. Then the pool manager got involved. Then the police were called.
- 23 breastfeeding photos that convey the perfectly imperfect reality of ... ›
- Working and breastfeeding is hard. Studies say support from ... ›
- Trump's tweet about the breastfeeding resolution was complete ... ›
- These celeb dads are showing total support for their breastfeeding ... ›
- It only became legal to breastfeed in public in all 50 states in 2018 ... ›