Cellulite is surprisingly common. It is believed that 85 to 98 percent of women carry around the subcutaneous fat. Genetics, lifestyle habits, and/or good old fashioned estrogen are at the root of that pesky puckered skin. It doesn't matter what dress size you wear. Cellulite happens. But even though it is very common, women spend time and money on creams and treatments trying to erase this "flaw."
Demi Lovato embraced her imperfections (if cellulite can even be called that, since it's so common), and posted an unedited photo on Instagram showing it off. In the photo, which was taken in Bora Bora, the singer is shown striking a powerful pose, wearing an animal print bikini, looking fierce with her cellulite is proudly on display.
- Demi Lovato Explains Why She Posted Those Cellulite Pics ›
- Demi Lovato KEEPS IT REAL Showing Off Cellulite In IG Story ... ›
- Demi Lovato Posts Unedited Bikini Photo Flaunting Her Cellulite ›
- Demi Lovato Shares Unedited Bikini Photo Celebrating Cellulite ... ›
- Demi Lovato posts unretouched bikini photo, embraces her cellulite ›
- Demi Lovato Shared An Unedited Photo Of Her Cellulite To Promote ... ›
- Demi Lovato Shared an Unedited Photo of Her Cellulite: 'I'm Tired of ... ›
- Demi Lovato posts 'biggest fear' image of cellulite - BBC News ›
- Demi Lovato Posts Unedited Photo of Cellulite on Instagram ... ›
- Demi Lovato's Instagram Cellulite Photo Is Inspiring Fans to Post ... ›