Highlights CEO Kent Johnson has penned a strong statement standing up for immigrant children's rights.
Highlights magazine has been a staple in American homes for more than 70 years. Millions of us grew up enjoying its picture finds and puzzles, reading its stories and riddles, creating its arts and crafts projects, and learning upstanding behavior from Goofus and Gallant.
It stands to reason that an American publication 100% dedicated to children might have some feelings about reports of children in America's custody being abused and neglected.
- This school replaced detention with meditation. The results are ... ›
- 12 fascinating facts about the American flag that you probably didn't ... ›
- She survived an acid attack. Now her makeup tutorials are turning ... ›
- The son of an NBA legend opened up about the time he was raped ... ›
- Haven't heard about South Africa's gripping protests? 11 quick ... ›
- Why using comedy to cope with the horrors of the world is nothing to ... ›
- Claire Biggs ›
- Claire Biggs ›
- Upworthy ›
- Dove's latest campaign is unintentionally funny and highlights a ... ›
- The internet rallied behind a mom who wants Highlights to show gay ... ›
- Kids Magazine Issues Blistering Takedown Of Trump Migrant ... ›
- Highlights magazine is right about what we owe migrant children ... ›
- Games & Puzzles | Highlights Kids ›
- Highlights Magazine ›
- Children's magazine Highlights denounced migrant family ... ›
- Highlights Kids ›
- Highlights For Children: Amazon.com: Magazines ›
- Highlights Magazine - The Original Kids Magazine Subscription ›
- Highlights for Children - Wikipedia ›
- Highlights: Kids Magazines - Children's Magazines & Books ›