Dog does the ‘pick a card’ challenge and we get to live the dream with him
Suddenly dogs everywhere need teddy bear robes.
There are a few kinds of dog parents: ones that only have outside dogs, those who have inside dogs but they're absolutely not allowed on the furniture and dog parents who treat their dog as if they birthed them themselves and give them every luxury invented for four-legged fur children.
Clearly, people are going to have feelings one way or the other about dogs and their place within a household, but I think everyone can agree that seeing a dog be pampered will always be adorable. Opie the Pit Bully is one of those lucky doggos who wound up living in the lap of luxury, and the pooch got to do a "pick a card" day to showcase that his owner loves him the mostest.
In a video uploaded to TikTok by Opie's owner because...ya know, opposable thumbs and all…Opie is faced with two cards that he can't read: 1) because he's a dog, and 2) because the cards are facing toward the camera. That doesn't stop the sweet puppers from playing along, though.
Opie quickly picks his first card to start off his "pick a card" day where everything is all about him. He starts off strong with the choice of wearing a teddy bear robe. But the choices are so good that he can't really go wrong. "PetSmart" or "dog park"? Both solid options for a dog date.
By the end of the date, Opie had gone on several adventures that resulted in cuteness overload. The video has over a million views and is full of comments agreeing that the pup is the goodest boy.
Watch the adorable doggy date below:
Do we want to see a part 2? 👀 PJs & robe by @toothandhoney code WILDLY10 to save #pitbulls #bullybreedsoftictok #pitbulls_official #pitbullsaresweet #cutedogs
- Dad gives his daughter a 'pick a card' adventure and her choices were adorable ›
- Couple shares hilarious viral video challenge to find out which person your dog loves best ›
- Pierogi the puppy crashed a live weather report and there's nothing more adorable ›
- Two dogs have long distance relationship over FaceTime - Upworthy ›
- Neighborhood gives dog with cancer a final walk full of joy - Upworthy ›
- Dog insists on getting her makeup done for the day - Upworthy ›
- Woman does choreographed dance with border collie dog - Upworthy ›
- Meet Rocket the iguana, who acts like a dog - Upworthy ›
- Woman makes photo album of her golden retriever - Upworthy ›