First the pandemic brought us the hilarious entertainment of "Potato Boss." Now we have people inviting farm animals to join corporate video conferences. Welcome to 2020, where literally anything is possible!
An animal sanctuary in the Silicon Valley came up with a clever way to make up for lost revenue during the country-wide shutdown. Sweet Farm launched a service last month that lets people pay to have one of their animals slide into their video calls, and frankly, it's genius. How much joy would you get seeing a llama's face alongside your coworkers during a video conference?
- These impressive maps are helping to save farm animals from ... ›
- If you think you don't need a weird dog video to get you through this ... ›
- Jane Goodall speaks some hard truths to the people of China about ... ›
- Unfazed employee dancing while woman protests mask policy is the good vibes hero 2020 needs - Upworthy ›
- Grocery worker literally dances his way through a 'Karen' protesting store's mask policy - Upworthy ›