According to Feeding America, an estimated 1 in 8 Americans are food insecure, that's roughly 40 million Americans including more than 12 million children.
And yet at the same time, 40% of the food produced in American goes uneaten, ending up in landfills.
- Mom's Little Free Pantries are bringing communities together ›
- The Little Free Pantry Can't Fight Hunger - CityLab ›
- The Little Free Pantry - Home | Facebook ›
- Frequently Asked Questions — Little Free Pantry ›
- Little Free Pantries are like Little Free Libraries — but with food - The ... ›
- Little Free Pantry ›