Actress Kristen Bell and "The Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon showed off their vocal and comedic chops on Tuesday night when the performed a medley of 17 Disney songs, spanning nine decades, in just five minutes.
The duo started with 1940's "When You Wish Upon a Star" and ended with 2013's "Let it Go" from "Frozen."
Bell will reprise her role as Anna in Disney's upcoming "Frozen 2."
- Kristen Bell Thinks Certain Disney Princesses Send Problematic ... ›
- Kristen Bell performs "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" at Frozen ... ›
- Keira Knightley and Kristen Bell Dismiss the Disney Princesses ... ›
- Kristen Bell and Kristen Anderson-Lopez perform at D23 Expo 2015 ... ›
- Kristen Bell ›
- For The First Time In Forever (from "Frozen") - Kristen Bell, Idina ... ›
- Jimmy Fallon And Kristen Bell Brought Back All Our Disney Feels ... ›