November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. It was started by Adrienne & Stephanie Vendetti, co-founders of How to be a Redhead to empower redheads to feel confident, look, amazing and rock their inner beauty.
There are a lot of negative stereotypes surrounding people with red hair that need to end. They're said to have fiery tempers and unquenchable lbido, made fun of for their freckles, and disparagingly referred to as "gingers."
- Redhead murders - Wikipedia ›
- Photographer's portraits of 130 beautiful redhead women | Daily ... ›
- The truth about redheads ›
- The Most Attractive Redheads Ever ›
- 100+ Redhead Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash ›
- RedHead Front Range Hiking Boots for Ladies | Bass Pro Shops ›
- Ginger hair: 13 fascinating facts about redheads ›
- Redheads from 20 Countries Photographed to Show Their Natural ... ›