If you've ever worked in customer service — especially as a server or barista — you know how rude people can be. Just because you're behind the counter or taking their order somehow makes you less of a human being.
It's often said that a great way to judge someone's character is how they treat their server. Some folks try to act superior by talking down to them while those who have empathy understand their jobs are stressful and treat them like real people.
- 12 most annoying things customers do when ordering coffee ›
- Coffee Shop Worker Teaches Rude Customers a Lesson ›
- Starbucks Should Try This: A Cafe Owner's Startling Way of Dealing ... ›
- Spanish café begins charging more for coffee if customers are rude ... ›
- This Cafe Will Charge You Extra For Being A Jerk | HuffPost ›
- French café charges extra for rudeness - The Local ›
- Roanoke Coffee Shop Charges Rude Customers Higher Prices ›