There is such a thing as too much boba.
If I were the type of person who allowed himself to relax for even a second, I imagine that sitting outside in the sun with a beach read in one hand and a cool, refreshing drink in the other would be a wonderful way to spend a summer afternoon. And until this morning, I would have allowed myself to imagine that cool drink to be anything. Even a nice cold glass of bubble tea.
BUT NOT ANYMORE. NOT SINCE I'VE READ ABOUT A 14-YEAR-OLD WHO DRANK SO MANY BOBA PEARLS (tapioca pearls) THAT HER STOMACH WAS ALLEGEDLY FULL TO BURSTING WITH THEM! ALL STARCHY AND UNDIGESTED.
- Boba - YouTube ›
- Girl Sent to Hospital Due to Hundreds of Undigested Boba in Her ... ›
- What Is Boba? - Where To Get The Best Boba Tea ›
- Boba blockage: Girl, 14, had hundreds of undigested boba pearls ... ›
- Boba Guys - Serving the highest quality bubble milk tea in the world ›
- What is Boba? Everything You Need to Know About Bubble Tea ... ›
- Boba - Wikipedia ›
- Baby Carriers & Wraps | Boba | Safe, Stylish Baby Wearing | Boba ›
- What the Heck is “Boba”? ›