In 2018, Upworthy reported on a disturbing story out of Alaska where a man kidnapped, strangled, and masturbated on a woman and received no jail time.
In August of 2017, Justin Schneider picked up a native Alaskan woman who needed a ride. Later, he pulled over to the side of the road, and told her to get out of the car so he could load some things. Then, he tackled her to the ground, strangled her until she was unconscious, and then mastrubated on her.
A grand jury indicted Schneider on four felony counts including kidnapping, assault, harassment, and "offensive contact with fluids." However, in a grave miscarriage of justice, Schneider struck a plea deal, and Anchorage Superior Court Judge Michael Corey sentenced him to a two-year suspended sentence and gave him credit for the year he served under house arrest.
Essentially, as long as Schneider keeps up with the terms of his probation, he serves no time behind bars.
- Man who had sex with girl, 11, avoids prison - because lawyer says ... ›
- Man gets 5 years probation after pleading guilty to sexually abusing ... ›
- Russellville man gets probation for child molestation charge ... ›
- Man Gets Probation For Molesting 11-Year-Old Girl ›
- Joseph Meili: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com ›
- Missouri Man Who Pleaded Guilty To Molesting 11-Year-Old Girl ... ›
- Missouri Man Who Sexually Abused 11-Year-Old Girl Gets ... ›
- Man gets probation in Greene County child molestation case ›
- Missouri man who molested 11-year-old girl sentenced to probation ... ›
- Joseph Meili avoids jail time after admitting to molesting an 11-year ... ›