While to most people, the public faces of the National Rifle Association are those of the children hiding under their desks while a shooter runs through their school with a semi-automatic weapon, Dana Loesch was technically the organization's spokesperson, until this week.
The National Rifle Association is shutting down one of its propaganda arms, NRA TV, and with it, Loesch herself.
The New York Times reports that after severing ties with their marketing firm, NRATV will stop producing new content and its hosts "will no longer be the public faces of the N.R.A."
Oh no, who's going to tell us that kids getting murdered in school is just the cost of freedom now?
Loesch is most famous for getting owned by Parkland survivor Emma Gonzalez and then continuing to whine about the teens on Twitter.
Shooting survivor confronts NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch www.youtube.com
Highlights from her NRATV tenure include putting KKK hoods on Thomas the Tank Engine and saying that she hopes the Mueller report is burnt in an "AIDS fire."
The "tragedy dry humping whores" now have the last laugh.
Twitter is sending Loesch their "thoughts and prayers," even though now is NOT the time to be talking about her loss of employment.
The gun lobby should now take a good, hard look at itself...and cease to exist.
This article originally appeared on SomeeCards. You can read it here.
- Asking people not to make Las Vegas 'political' means accepting ... ›
- Amy Poehler sent a very candid message to the NRA after it used a ... ›
- The story of the NRA's ridiculous boycott of a Dallas diner has a ... ›
- NRA dumps its ad firm, TV crew and Dana Loesch / Boing Boing ›
- People Send 'Thoughts and Prayers' to Dana Loesch After NRATV ... ›
- NRA shuts down NRATV, cuts ties with Dana Loesch's company ... ›
- Dana Loesch (@dloesch) • Instagram photos and videos ›
- For Dana Loesch ›
- NRA Announcement About Dana Loesch - NRA ›