America is seeing a huge surge in right-wing terrorist acts perpetrated by young white males. Since 9/11, right-wing terrorists have killed more people in the United States than Jihadis.
So the new questions become, how do we stop breeding terrorists in America? How do we identify the warning signs of alt-right radicalization? And how do we prevent white teens from falling victim to a vast campaign of propaganda that aims to radicalize them?
- Music remains instrumental in the US far-right radicalization ›
- Opinion | The New Radicalization of the Internet - The New York Times ›
- Former alt-right follower calls radicalization a health crisis - YouTube ›
- The Making of a YouTube Radical - The New York Times ›
- Man who was pulled into the far-right through YouTube explains ... ›
- The Online Radicalization We're Not Talking About ›
- YouTube's 'alternative influence network' breeds rightwing ... ›
- How YouTube Built a Radicalization Machine for the Far-Right ›
- What Happened After My 13-Year-Old Son Joined the Alt-Right ›
- Detecting Potential Warning Behaviors of Ideological Radicalization ... ›