Billie Eilish has gone from being a pop star to a superstar over the course of about a year. Her meteoric rise to fame has forced her to reevaluate how she deals with her fans online.
She used to be happy to read the comments on her Instagram feed, but the tone of the posts has become exceedingly negative. So she's decided to stop reading them altogether.
According to psychologists, that's a very good idea.
Eilish admitted she quit reading the comments during an interview with Louise Minchin from the BBC where she was joined by her brother, writer and producer, Finneas.
- Billie Eilish: 'I stopped reading Instagram comments because it was ... ›
- Billie Eilish Rap Music Controversy Vogue ›
- Billie Eilish Riles Up New Yorker Readers of All Ages ›
- Styles P says Billie Eilish doesn't “get the culture nor is she part of it ... ›
- Fans Are Calling Out Billie Eilish After Controversial Comments On ... ›
- Billie Eilish's Comments About Rap Spark Controversy ›
- Billie Eilish said she stopped reading Instagram comments because ... ›