The Most Beautiful Way To Stop A Bully I've Ever Seen
This guy started out as a bully. Where he ended up will surprise you. It surprised the TED audience too, so they went ahead and gave him a rousing standing ovation. It's worth watching every single inspirational minute of this.
- At 1:10, he talks about the unfair question grown-ups always asked when we were kids.
- At 1:41, he walks through his career choices.
- At 2:11, some adults tell him something awful.
- At 3:00, he decides on an impossible career.
- At 3:48, he blows my mind.
- At 4:50, he quotes an line from a cartoon. I never knew how epic that line was.
- At 6:00, the audience realizes something tragic and funny.
- At 7:36, he rips my heart out.
- At 8:41, something awful is said.
- At 9:15, he preaches the truth.
- At 10:00, he has a message to every kid who was ever bullied.
- At 10:49, you have to do what he says.
- At 11:28, he gets to the beautiful, beautiful point. And everybody gives him a standing ovation.
You can see the original version of his beautiful animated poem here. You can buy it here. And you can share his inspiring message by clicking the share buttons below.