Over the past few weeks, millions of people around the world have taken to the streets to protest.
Whether it was for the Women's March or in response to Trump's controversial executive order banning immigrants and refugees, people took action and flooded the streets and nearby airport terminals to demand change.
But enough about them. It's time we talked about their dogs.
That's right. Dogs around the world are fed up too.
Want proof? Here are 23 protest dogs who pounded the pavement (with their paws!) along with their human counterparts.
1. Take this stylish pup, Agador, who loves nasty women and doesn't care who knows.
2. We're not sure if this dog is tired of all the marching or all the BS. Good thing the sign does all the talking.
3. This fluffy pup knows exactly what we need more of: hugs.
The line forms behind me.
4. As two of America's greatest women, Amy Poehler and Tina Fey, once said, "Bitches get shit done."
5. Repeat after this dog: Her voice matters! She is the future!
6. Know your strengths. Andre does.
Hey, we've gotta admire a dog who knows what he's good at and is willing to take action.
7. Sometimes you're too cool to wear a sign and you settle for a pink hat instead.
Same message, different medium. That's one smart dog.
8. This bully is begging you to read it (the sign, duh) and weep.
9. Margaux just wants you to fight for your rights, OK?
10. No ban. No wall. No questions about what this dog's sign is asking you to do.
11. Man's best friend. Woman's best friend. Democracy's best friend.
12. Even the cutest of dogs won't rest until justice is served.
13. Sometimes your dog is so fired up one sign won't do.
14. Tiny sign. Big heart.
15. Look at those cats and dogs getting along on this sign. Look at them!
16. Gizmo is ready for a close up, as long as you focus on that sign.
17. Who's a good boy?
18. Nazi dogs? Hell no. Nasty dogs!
19. This dog isn't gonna take it anymore.
20. Any questions?
21. What do we want? Decency! When do we want it?
According to the sign, now would be nice.
22. Nothing like taking a color-coordinated stand against fascism.
23. Finally, here's a dog that's not letting you get away with saying, "But I don't know what I can do to make a difference!"
Hound your reps. Do it. Start now.
Want to make sure everyone knows how woke your four-legged friend is at the next protest? Create a sign of your own! Or just pick up this Civil Liberties Watch Dog Tee from the American Civil Liberties Union.