John Micheal Stewart plays a character known as "The Boss" on the social media hit "Breadstick Ricky and the Boss" but he has some solid advice on why employees shouldn't overwork themselves.
"Breadstick Ricky and the Boss" has over 2.3 million subscribers on TikTok and follows the on-the-job shenanigans of The Boss and his coworker, Ricky, a high-voice tradesman who has a knack for getting into trouble.
Comments on the videos show they have a big following with hard-working good ol' boys like the Boss and Ricky characters.
Stewart gets real in one of his latest videos where he discusses the perils of working too hard and why people need to have a good work-life balance.
"Use every single minute of PTO they give you. You agreed to do a job in exchange for pay and benefits," Stewart says. "You didn't sign up to sell your soul and every previous minute of your spare time."
"Coz if you don't have a work and life balance, I got bad news, you're gonna lose one of 'em," Stewart says.
A good work/life balance is importantwww.youtube.com
- Minnesota kindergarten teacher explains why she's refusing to take ... ›
- This memo Joe Biden sent his staffers on work-life balance is a must ... ›
- Boss shocks new employee when she approves time off without ... ›
- TikTokker makes a great video about work-life balance. - Upworthy ›
- Kohl's will be closed on Thanksgiving - Upworthy ›