I've Never Met A 15-Year-Old And Thought 'She's Gonna Run The World One Day.' Yet Here We Are.
Remember the name Tavi Gevinson. It's going to be a household name someday (probably with "President" in front of it).
- At :35, don't you dare make fun of her graphics. She's still figuring it out.
- At :55, she explains everything that's wrong with "Strong Female Characters."
- At 1:40, she says maybe my favorite thing ever about "crazy" women.
- At 2:09, she acknowledges the people who are working to fix this.
- At 2:59, she reminisces about the 90's which is hilarious because she was born in 1996.
- At 3:21, she presents an incredibly scientific diagram of her brain.
- At 4:16, she explains why some teen girls have trouble reconciling themselves with feminism.
- At 5:10, she reveals how many applications she got after first announcing her magazine. (It's A LOT)
- At 5:50, she explains what she's trying to provide for girls in her magazine.
- At 6:10, there's a technical glitch and she gives great life advice.
- At 6:47, just... be Stevie Nicks.