25 gorgeous sunrises to remind you just how beautiful this planet really is.
Here comes the sun.
1. Rise and shine!
2. It's a great day to be alive.
Something tells me these Floridians don't need reminding though.
3. Whether you're waking up under swaying palm trees...
4. Or somewhere a bit chillier...
5. It's pretty much official: There's nothing quite like rising with the sun.
... le sigh ...
6. In Australia, setting an early alarm can mean watching a wave of pinks and purples dwarf even the largest of Earth's rocks.
Seriously — Ayers Rock is huge!
7. In London, it can mean enjoying the calm before the nine-to-five storm.
London rush hours are not messing around.
8. And in Paris, early birds rise with the sun and hit the ground running...
9. ... or (in India) hit the ground stretching.
If that's more your style, of course.
10. The majesty of a beautiful sunrise probably isn't news to folks in Rio de Janeiro.
11. Because, well ... Rio might just take the cake, sunrise-wise.
12. Just ask these Brazilians.
They took an early swim on Jan. 1 to catch the first rays of 2016.
13. Rising with the sun can be a great thing for you — mind, body, and soul.
14. There are many positive benefits to mediating first thing in the morning.
(You may not even need (as much) coffee to feel energized if you stick with it!)
15. It can put you in the best mood to start your day.
16. It can make you more creative.
17. And it's even been known to help people regulate their metabolism too.
Because the sun is one powerful force of nature.
18. But here's the thing.
19. Even if early mornings just aren't for you...
20. That's totally fine.
Seriously — science says it's A-OK if you're the late-sleeping type.
21. Because, thankfully, images like this come pretty darn close to capturing the magic on camera.
22. Although, some might argue a photo just can't do a sunrise justice...
23. ... even if a photo is worth a thousand words.
24. Don't be afraid to set those alarms a bit earlier tomorrow morning and wake up with our closest star.
25. Because each and every sunrise on the horizon will be worth it.