- At 0:43, she makes the point I've been trying to make for years.
- At 1:37, she talks about some gay things.
- At 2:10, I start feeling like I'm in an awesome church.
- At 2:43, the flow charts start making me laugh out loud.
- At 3:25, she shows a picture of someone that I wish was me.
- At 4:07, I declare that we are all Boulder now.
- And at 4:30, she gets to the point. Listen to her.
I wrote to Ash to ask her how we could help, and she said she'd really appreciate it if you would take the time to like The Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN) on Facebook. Also, sharing this would help bunches as well. Also you could totally like Ash on Facebook if you like funny people.