A Twitter user asked people to share the most random facts they know. The answers didn't disappoint.
Certain people have an innate ability to remember random facts. They are great at trivia but can also be insufferable know-it-alls.
So why are some people better at recalling random facts than others? Researchers in Europe believe that it's because their brains are more efficiently wired than other people's.
"We assume that more efficient networking of the brain contributes to better integration of pieces of information and thus leads to better results in a general knowledge test," biopsychologist Erhan Genc, from Ruhr University Bochum, said according to Science Alert.
- 60 Incredible and Interesting Twitter Stats and Statistics | Brandwatch ›
- 25 Twitter Accounts That Will Make You Smarter ›
- 7 tips for creating engaging content every day - Twitter for Business ›
- Fallon Tonight on Twitter: "Kid animal expert Robert Irwin shares ... ›
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: 8 surprising facts about him ›