See if you can pinpoint the exact moment the crew over at "Morning Joe" completely abandons any semblance of support they might have ever had for the NRA.
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/embed/CElOFx16Xlw?rel=0&start=0&end=405 expand=1]
Timestamps, should you need them:
- At 0:21 they run a portion of an actual ad made by actual people. But…
- At 0:52 the folks still can’t believe it’s real.
- At 1:03 Joe explains why being the president is a really awful thing to do to your family.
- At 1:53 Mika makes some casual, non-clinical, not-scathing-at-all, psychological diagnoses, and then gets all embarrassed.
- At 2:43 Joe drops the F-word. It’s totally warranted.
- At 3:12 a commentator thinks about the future and makes us all feel very gloomy.
- At 4:43 they’re STILL reminding each other that the ad is real, so…
- At 5:03 they double-check! “Oh great,” says Mika.
- At 5:36 they’re STILL-still not quite convinced the thing is real. What is "real," anyway? — it's like I’m back in college, in one of those so-very-postmodern lit theory classes. Then again, I’m not sure I can believe it either.
- And finally, at 6:14 Joe has a few choice words for the NRA, and Mika is "terrified."